If you require help or advice please email email@example.com
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR EPSON 29XL, 33XL, & 79XL
Our 29XL cartridges work in the following Printers: Epson Expression XP-235, XP-332, XP-335, XP-432, XP-435, XP-442, XP-445
You must not mix compatible Epson cartridges with other cartridges, whether Epson originals (cartridges that came with your printer) or other compatibles. Doing so can cause rejection and or cause the printer to think the cartridges are empty.
The first time you use Epson compatibles 29XL, 33XL, & 79XL
Please install a full set (change every colour) and follow these steps that you only have to do once, afterwards just change them one at a time.
- Remove all the cartridges from the printer
- Switch off the printer at the power switch and then unplug the printer from the mains for 2 minutes.
- Make sure the cartridge bay door is shut (if there is one), then plug the printer back in and switch it on.
- Install a complete set of our compatible ink cartridges.
FOR ALL EPSON PRINTER MODELS
If your Epson Printer states a cartridge is not recognised or is not compatible please follow the steps below:
- Remove the cartridge or cartridges from your machine correctly with the printer on. If you are required to follow prompts on screen to change a cartridge make sure you do follow them, otherwise you should be able to simply lift the lid or press a specific button to get your carriage to slide across. Never pull the carriage across to change a cartridge, as your printer will not realise anything has changed. All you will do is cause damage to your printer and potentially your poor fingers as well.
- Turn your printer off and wait for a minute or so. Doing this will give your printer chance to clear the error it had and power down correctly. It may also be worth ensuring your printer is communicating this to your computer and that the error on screen has cleared.
- Turn your printer back on and wait for it to settle down and warn of a missing cartridge. This can take several minutes so please be patient as this is an important step in getting your printer to work correctly and save money.
- Re-install the cartridge or cartridges individually. Please make sure that you follow any instructions given to you or follow the procedures described in the manual. If multiple cartridges have been rejected I would recommend installing them individually and ensuring the cartridge is being recognised by the printer before repeating the process for the next cartridge. If any cartridges are rejected remove them from the printer immediately and either replace with another from your stock or move onto the next colour.